I mentioned earlier that our family has had a lot going on these past 2 months. Well, one of the big things was that on September 26th, my LITTLE brother, Sam, began a courtship with his very good friend, Rayna. It's very fun and exciting and WEIRD to see the two of them start this process. I was 10 years old when Sam was born and remember all of his baby-hood; and I also remember babysitting Rayna when she was like 4 years old and was this little frizzy, blond headed cutie with this HUGE asthma problem. I was sure she was going to die every time I watched her! :):) Love you, Rayna! As I said, it's very exciting - and WEIRD- to see them all grown up and now going through this new season of their lives and pursuing the Lord to see what He might have in store for them through this courtship! We're so looking forward to seeing God's will revealed for you guys in this season. We're excited for you both - have fun! We love you!Here's some recent pictures of them (there's more on facebook if you're interested. :)





4 comments:
Actually, it was September 26th :)
-Sam
Ooopss.. sorry, I'll fix that, haha, thanks!
haha. Mandy! I love you!
I was wondering if you were ever going to do this post since you were so serious about it. haha. :)
I'm sorry that I was a frizzy headed asthma child. Thanks for taking care of me, you can just thank me for preparing you for your career in nursing.
And those are some not so goo pictures of me. You picked one with my roller coaster hair and bug eyed glasses! :)
But none the less I feel really honored that I'm in one of your posts!
Anyways, Love you! See you soon! :)
I dont think you were quite 10 when Sam was born...haha I was 6 when Isaac was born and you and Sam are closer in age than we are.... ;-)
Post a Comment