Fall is FINALLY here! It's my favorite season 2nd to summer! Madye and I have been LOVING this cooler weather. She's beginning to walk, so we've been taking trips to the park and playing outside and it's so nice with the recent coolness in the air.Last Saturday, Jason and I took Madisyn out shopping for her very 1st Pumpkin! We couldn't get her to smile in any of her pictures - I think she didn't like sitting on the bales of hay... :)...and was a bit overwhelmed by all of the pumpkins. I'm hoping to get some better pictures of her this weekend, dressed up for church and with our newly purchased pumpkins and the pretty fall flowers we also bought at the Farmer's Market last weekend. For now, enjoy our current Autumn pictures of our sweet Madye.








2 comments:
SHE'S A TODDLER!!!
I know it shouldn't be shocking, but it is!
lol
We love autumn too! Our favorite book is "The Pumpkin Patch Parable". If you haven't read it, I highly recommend getting it! =D
Okay, so I know I already made a comment on this post...but I just have to say...I just came across Emily's blog with pictures of Carlye...Jeeze-o-pete Mandy, Madye looks JUST like her! Those Dunlop genes are obviously strong! lol
Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment