Saturday, November 8, 2008

HUGE Praise Report!!!

Okay, so I'm TOTALLY serious! This is HUGE for us! Madisyn went to sleep on her own for both her nap today and at bedtime! She didn't throw up either time and only gagged herself once at bedtime and Daddy was able to help her with that. :) Side note: it's amazing to me to see that even at such a young age, she already responds differently and better for her Daddy. :) Anyways, shortly after, she went to sleep - all on her own! We didn't spend hours rocking her or walking her or having to again and again and AGAIN help her and correct her for the gagging/throwing up. I almost still don't believe it! :) God is so faithful and kind! After a couple of months of walking through this for naps and bedtime every day, it's AMAZING and WONDERFUL to see some light at the end of the tunnel. I know this doesn't mean we won't have rough days or nights again, and that this special talent of my baby girl's might continue on for another couple of months - hoping it doesn't :) - and that this small, very small, trial will be followed by other various harder trials throughout Madisyn's life, it is so wonderful to see the Lord working in her little life and showing His faithfulness to Jason and I! Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement and advise! The Lord truly is so good and faithful!

1 comment:

Colleen Moore said...

Woohoo! God is good! =D