Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pool Day

This past weekend, my mom and little brothers stayed at my Aunt's BEAUTIFUL home, house sitting for them while they were away on vacation. So Jason, Madisyn and I picked up Aunt Em, Sophi and baby Thomas (Uncle Chris had to work) and drove over to Daytona to spend the day with them and go swimming. Well... everyone had a great time, that is.... except for Madye - she's just not a pool girl. She loves the beach but not the pool! It's really quite humorous! We finally were able to get a few smiles out of her near the end of swimming time! One of these days, we'll get her to enjoy the pool! Oh, and the "little hat".... we put that on her head to try to get her to laugh and she just decided to leave it on! Ironically, she won't keep her real hats on.... :) :)

2 comments:

Wagener family fun said...

I love the pool pics with your girly.
You asked me which Crossway friend and I am trying to honestly pin point which one there are 5 of my close friends and we all click on each others friends links and then their friends links so on and etc. Do you do that or are we just silly?
You were on one of them?
Thank you so much for the info. I look forward to looking it all up tomorrow.

Grammy said...

Okay, now I know my grandkids have got to be the cutest!!
Just wanted you to know that now I have a blog so that I can comment on my kids' blogs. I don't think I'll have many cute pictures to post (I don't even know how to do that at this point) as Sam and Zach don't do cute things like Madye does; but, hey, you never know.